A perfect Presidents Day!

We had a such a fun presidents day today.  It had nothing to do with George Washington or his birthday, but I'm grateful he was born so my kids didn't have to go to school.  Steve and I got to play with our monkey's on the ski slopes! Quality family time is what it is all about!



Mr. Chaz


I totally had one of those perfect mommy moments where I looked at all my little boys conquering that cold mountain all the while  having the times of their lives.



This one wasn't from today. 
 It was a month or so ago, but I felt bad that Crew wasn't apart of this post! 
 Isn't he the cutest baby Ever?



Mr. Kaden



Momma and Chaz's Ski's crossed on our ride up the lift!




Snuggling for warmth! 




I would take this over
ribbons, bows, and tutu's any day!

After we we tucked the kids into bed...
A total workout miracle occurred!

Steve totally did Yoga with me!!!
For my birthday Steve got me a new yoga mat..blocks...and a band!
He also brought home this AM and PM yoga DVD that just stretches you out
and helps you meditate and relax in the PM.  LOVED IT!

YOGA POSITION OF THE DAY...

CHILD'S POSE

Gently stretches the hips, thighs, and ankles
Calms the brain and helps relieve stress and fatigue
Relieves back and neck pain when done with head and torso supported


Then we finished off the night with THE BACHELOR a very guilty pleasure of mine!



Comments

  1. Looks like you had a great time hitting the slopes. What a cute little family you have. Great Job on the blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts