Spring



If spring came but once a century instead of once a year, or burst forth with the sound of an earthquake and not in silence, what wonder and expectation there would be in all the hearts to behold the miraculous change.
    
                                                             

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

I am so grateful for the beauties of the earth around me and for the opportunity I have to be living in such a beautiful home and beautiful place on God's green earth.  I am grateful for season's and I know that we have seasons in life as well. I am just coming out of a dark cold winter (it was cozy) but happy for the new life of spring. 

I love my family dearly.  My four boys and my beautiful husband....and all my friends and family who bless my path along it's way! 

Thank you from the bottom of my heart~
-Amy


-0-

Comments

  1. So beautiful, your words are! and the picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe what a lovely post! Love the picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said, Amy. And what an incredibly gorgeous photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was an unexpected joy to read and see this morning! Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts